January 4, 2015

Glossary of Camp Mix Terminology

Check it out here!

Over the many years of creating Camp Mixes, I've developed more than a few inside-references. I've gone on too long under the simple assumption that all my friends always knew what I was talking about. Finally, I've decided to list some of the more common Camp Mix-specific terms and their definitions. This will hopefully help the general public, as well as my close friends, to have a clearer understanding of everything Camp Mix going forward.

This Glossary of Terms is in a Google Doc so that I can keep editing it on-the-fly. If you have any suggestions, or don't see a term that you'd like to have defined, feel free to leave a comment below or in the doc itself.

For easier future access, I added a link to this glossary at the top of the page. Stay tuned for upcoming posts, including the Review of Camp Mix '14, arriving next Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment