March 28, 2014

The Long Overdue: CM13 In Review

Review of Camp Mix - Year '13

If you do not have a copy of this year's Camp Mix but would like one, please contact me for a digital version. If you do have a copy of this year's Camp Mix but have not listened to it in a while, it may be beneficial to do so as soon as possible.

Usually, I release these reviews somewhere between October and January, but as you can see, I've been running a bit behind schedule. However, I was determined to finish it before the end of March (that way, I could say I released it in the 1st quarter).

But here we are again. Another year. Another Camp Mix. Another synalysis (synopsis + analysis -- totally should be a word). After countless proofreads and revisions, it's finally at a point that's reasonably clear and comprehensive but not too descriptive. I feel that Camp Mix '13 may be the most misunderstood so far, and therefore the most deserving of a review. I'm very excited to finally share it with you.

Review of Camp Mix - Year '13

No comments:

Post a Comment