March 1, 2014

Hiatusing

It appears I have some catching up to do.

Against most of my preconceived plans, the past couple months have kept me... well, busier than usual. 2014, for me, has been delayed, and if there was ever a time I'd wish to suspend time itself, it would be now. I duly apologize for the extended hiatus, more to myself than to whoever is reading this, but at least this time around I've had a more valid reason than mere procrastination.

Let's just pretend we're not in the thick of 2014 yet. I'd surely like to imagine this March is actually a January, and I'm sliding over my entire old posting schedule by two months to accommodate myself. What this means is that we'll (hopefully) see the mostly-finished Camp Mix in Review by the end of next week the month.

I also have one or two other article-type things planned for this month, but whether or not those will actually be completed is something I'd rather not try to predict. As far as new original music... well, let's just say I have plans...

Farewell for now. Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment